The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free. When it comes to hosting game day parties, it doesn’t matter if it’s the regular season, the playoffs or the big game, if you’re not prepared properly, it’s likely that it will be the last time you host one for a while. If you follow these five simple guidelines they’ll be back every time for the perfect game day parties.
5 Secrets For The Perfect Game Day Parties
- Feed ‘Em Right: When you take the plunge and offer to host game day, it is always a good idea to have plenty of snacks and finger food on hand. People are usually having a little to drink during these occasions and get hungry. Food in the belly equals a happy guest. I’m not saying you have to slave in the kitchen all day. There are plenty of easy peasy ideas out there. There’s also this wonderful invention called delivery.
- Wet Their Whistles: As I said before, people usually like to have a drink on these occasions. Granted most people will byob just because they know what they are in the mood for and want only that. Rest assured though that someone will come unprepared. That being said, it’s always a good idea make sure you have plenty of mixers and lots and lots of ice.
- Prepare for the Volume: When hosting any gathering that has the potential to get loud it’s always a good idea to invite the your neighbors. Even if they don’t attend, they at least know what all the ruckus is about and when i’s likely to be over. It just good manners. Plus the odds of getting a noise complaint against you drop dramatically.
- Variety Is The Key: Unless it’s the playoffs or the the big game. Chances are that there are more than one game or event on at any given time. Usually are there a variety of fans in the mix. Nothing says super host host like having multiple viewing areas to accommodate the different fans. If you can work out one or alternate areas outside of the main game, that’s usually enough to please everyone.
- Put It On The Big Screen: When it’s the big game or just the main game of the day, it’s just a given that it should be put up on the biggest screen possible. I know what your thinking. A 60″, 70″ maybe even an 80″ screen right. How about up to 300″? Not just up to a 300″ viewing area, but one that you can easily set up anywhere. Bringing big screen entertainment to any area in your home has never been so easy as it is with the ultra-bright Epson Home Cinema 11400.
Because it’s so lightweight and portable, the Epson Home Cinema 11400 is the perfect piece of technology to lets you watch vivid HD entertainment any where you can get power and a large flat surface to project on to. It comes equipped with built-in speaker, plus dual HDMI ports to connect your TV/Satellite Box and gaming console – or even plug in a streaming device. It has crisp 1080p resolution and 3LCD, 3-chip technology, which makes it perfect for watching vivid entertainment on the biggest screen possible. If this sounds like your cup tea and you want to check one out, just head down to local Best Buy and let their game day experts show you what it’s all about. It’s game day baby!